WELLLAB ANTISOR, 40 CAPSULES #07002
Broad Spectrum Antioxidant Complex
WELLLAB ANTISOR is a broad-spectrum antioxidant complex. Antioxidants protect cell membranes and DNA from damage by free oxygen radicals, slow down the aging process and the development of diseases.
WELLLAB ANTISOR SPECIAL INGREDIENTS
L-glutamine plays an integral role in regulating glutathione synthesis which protects cells from oxidative damage. It has a beneficial effect on the functions of the immune system.
Wild rose has a general strengthening effect, favorably influences tissue regeneration processes, and reduces vessel permeability.
Grape seeds have antioxidant properties, accelerate the elimination of waste substances from cells.
Zinc serves as a catalyst activating more than 200 bioenzymes. It is a component of proteins, hormones, and neuropeptides.
B-Carotene provides an antioxidant effect. It is beneficial for skin health, vision and the immune system.
Copper is a cofactor for superoxide dismutase which is involved in the neutralization of oxygen free radicals.
Vitamins A and E have an antioxidant effect, strengthen the vessel walls, and increase the elasticity of blood vessels.
RECOMMENDED IN CASE OF:
- High risk of antioxidant deficiency (for smokers, the elderly, women during menopause).
- Period of seasonal viral infections.
- Adaptation to increased physical activity.
- Used as a part of heart and blood vessel complex therapy*.
- Premature signs of skin aging.
- Living in an environmentally unfavorable area.
- Delayed healing.
- Increased eyestrain.
* Used with other doctor’s advice, and controlled exercise.
NOT FOR MEDICINAL USE.